Are you ready for some Fabulous Fall Girls’ Volleyball Clinics?
We invite you to consider training and developing your skills with the Marlton Volleyball Club. Our skilled and knowledgeable coaches look forward to working with you.
We are celebrating our 22nd season of competitive volleyball, and we continue to offer excellent teaching and coaching, in a friendly, family atmosphere, where girls can improve and excel, while growing friendships, sportsmanship, and skills, including learning to be a great member of a team and achieve success together. Many of the top area players have been trained by us, play for us, and returned to coach for us!
|MVBC FALL GIRLS VOLLEYBALL CLINIC DETAILS|
|WHO||Girls 6th to 12th graders|
|WHERE||Kings Grant Sand Courts - Map It!|
|DATES||October – Mondays and Thursdays|
|TIME||5:00pm - 6:30pm|
|COST||$125 for October|
All participants MUST join GEVA, (Garden Empire Volleyball Association - our regional branch of USAV) available at GEVA.org using their new pre-tournament Junior Player membership for only $15. Participation is not allowed without GEVA membership. You must select MVBC as your club.
If you have already joined GEVA, please return to select MVBC as your club.
Later, when we are able to participate in sanctioned tournaments which require rosters, your membership can be upgraded at that time.
***Club fees will be calculated monthly, contingent upon expenses - uniforms, gym space rental, tournament fees, coach and staff pay.
REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY
All who wish to participate in MVBC events MUST register on the www.marltonvolleyballclub.com website. The waiver must be signed. After you have registered once, all you need to do is choose the new programs as they appear.
COVID precautions and requirements:
1. Do not attend practice or events if you or anyone in your household have a fever or other virus symptoms in the past 24 hours; or you have come into contact with anyone with same.
2. Bring a personal bag containing your own water, towel, and sanitizing wipes.
3. On arrival, present yourself to a staff member for temperature check and health questions, and to sanitize your hands before touching volleyball equipment and balls.
4. Maintain social distancing to the best of your ability: no “high fives” or huddles.
5. Resist touching your face with your hands. Wipe your face with your arm or sweat bands.
6. At each break, sanitize your hands before touching your water or towel.
7. Visitors and spectators must wear masks and maintain 6’ social distance.
8. At the end of the session, each player please pick up one volleyball to clean off with sanitizing wipes and bring it to the coach to bag.
Sign up now! Space is filling up!
We promise to do as much as we can, as soon as we can, and as safely as we can!
Please share this information with all 6th – 11th grade girls. We are looking forward to welcoming our returning players and new players! See you soon!
Questions: Contact us with any questions you may have.