MVBV Teams Practice Schedules -- at Kings Grant Sand Courts (50 Landings Drive Marlton NJ 08053)
Wednesdays/Fridays October 14&16 5:00-6:30pm; October 21-30 4:30-6:00pm:
13U - Coach Tori Gambino -- 14U - Coach Alix Barlow -- 15U Black - Coach Caitlin Marchlowitz
Mondays/Thursdays October 12 & 15 5:00-6:30pm; October 19-30 4:30-6:00pm:
15U Red Coach Jenny Huffmire -- 16U - Coach Paul Lano -- 17U & 17/18U Coach Caitlin Marchlowitz --
Clinic players: Please only attend on the two nights of your age group. November Schedule TBA
***Before your first practice: All players MUST join GEVA, (Garden Empire Volleyball Association - our regional branch of USAV) available at GEVA.org using their new pre-tournament Junior Player membership for only $15. Participation is not allowed without GEVA membership. Bring proof of GEVA membership to the first practice.
Later, when we are able to participate in sanctioned tournaments which require rosters, your GEVA membership can be upgraded to full membership. As soon as you can, please select MVBC as your club.
COVID precautions and requirements:
1. Do not attend practice or events if you or anyone in your household have a fever or other virus symptoms in the past 24 hours; or you have come into contact with anyone with same.
2. Bring a personal bag containing your own water, towel, and sanitizing wipes.
3. On arrival, present yourself to a staff member for temperature check and health questions, and to sanitize your hands before touching volleyball equipment and balls.
4. Maintain social distancing to the best of your ability: no “high fives” or huddles.
5. Resist touching your face with your hands. Wipe your face with your arm or sweat bands.
6. At each break, sanitize your hands before touching your water or towel.
7. Visitors and spectators must wear masks and maintain 6’ social distance.
8. At the end of the session, each player please pick up one volleyball to clean off with sanitizing wipes and bring it to the coach to bag.