MVBC MAY PLAY Practice Schedule – MAY 3 - 26, 2021
5:00 - 6:45pm – All players
Court 1 – 13s, 14s
Court 2 – 15s, 16s, 17s
5:00 - 6:45pm
Court 1 – 14s & 15 Black
Court 2 – 16s & 17s
5:00 – 6:30pm
Court 1 – 13s
Court 2 – 15 Red
Practice & Tournament Fee $100
REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY
All who wish to participate in MVBC events MUST register on the www.marltonvolleyballclub.com website. The waiver must be signed. After you have registered once, all you need to do is choose the new programs as they appear.
COVID precautions and requirements:
1. Do not attend practice or events if you or anyone in your household have a fever or other virus symptoms in the past 24 hours; or you have come into contact with anyone with same.
2. Bring a personal bag containing your own water, towel, and sanitizing wipes.
3. On arrival, present yourself to a staff member for temperature check and health questions, and to sanitize your hands before touching volleyball equipment and balls.
4. Maintain social distancing to the best of your ability: no “high fives” or huddles.
5. Resist touching your face with your hands. Wipe your face with your arm or sweat bands.
6. At each break, sanitize your hands before touching your water or towel.
7. Visitors and spectators must wear masks and maintain 6’ social distance.
8. At the end of the session, each player please pick up one volleyball to clean off with sanitizing wipes and bring it to the coach to bag.
Sign up now! Space is filling up!
We promise to do as much as we can, as soon as we can, and as safely as we can!
Questions: Contact us with any questions you may have.