ADD PLAYER to register the daughter/player to the account. Additional adults and players may be added at any time.
Select the desired program
Complete the registration
Fill out online the necessary forms (USAV Medical Release Form and the USAV Waiver Release of Liability & Code of Conduct and MVBC liability waiver and MVBC Code of Conduct)
Choose your payment method and pay any incurred fees you will be notified of by email
REQUIREMENTS to play:
All who wish to participate in MVBC events MUST register on the www.marltonvolleyballclub.com website. The waiver must be signed. After you have registered once, all you need to do is choose the new programs as they appear.
COVID precautions and requirements:
1. Do not attend practice or events if you or anyone in your household have a fever or other virus symptoms in the past 24 hours; or you have come into contact with anyone with same.
2. Bring a personal bag containing your own water, towel, and sanitizing wipes.
3. On arrival, present yourself to a staff member for temperature check and health questions, and to sanitize your hands before touching volleyball equipment and balls.
4. Maintain social distancing to the best of your ability: no “high fives” or huddles.
5. Resist touching your face with your hands. Wipe your face with your arm or sweat bands.
6. At each break, sanitize your hands before touching your water or towel.
7. Visitors and spectators must wear masks and maintain 6’ social distance.
8. At the end of the session, each player please pick up one volleyball to clean off with sanitizing wipes and bring it to the coach to bag.